Are you passionate about eradicating food waste?
Do you enjoy problem solving?
Can you work well under pressure?
Would you like to join our growing Magic Hat team?
Our 80 cover city centre cafe opened in April 2021, so this is an exciting time to join a vibrant and growing organisation and contribute to making a positive difference in our city. In addition to providing hot and cold food and drinks, a pay-as-you-feel market and a hamper delivery service, the cafe also provides affordable events space and a community resource in the city centre. We are currently recruiting for two positions: Volunteer Coordinator and Events & Inclusion Manager.
If you’re interested in applying please click on the buttons below to download the role descriptions and for more information on how to apply.
- Deadline for all applications is midnight Sunday 25th July 2021 – applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Please see the application process below, applications which do not provide the required documents will not be considered.
- Interviews will take place on the 3rd & 4th August 2021
- We will endeavour to contact all applicants as soon as possible to inform them of the status of their application.
- We are aiming to start both roles ASAP, but start dates will be discussed at the interview.
- If you require any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.