- Are you passionate about fighting food waste and feeding your community?
- Do you have experience working in a kitchen and work well as part of a team?
- Do you enjoy problem solving and being creative in the kitchen?
- Can you work well under pressure?
- Are you available to work Friday evenings from 9th August for 20 weeks?
- Would you like to join the Magic Hat Cafe team?
If so we may have a job for you! The Magic Hat Cafe is looking for a friendly, creative and energetic chef to run the kitchen for a series of pop-up cafes in Byker Community Centre. The role will involve cooking meals for the public using whatever surplus ingredients we have sourced that day and managing a small team of volunteers to help in the kitchen.
We welcome applications from everyone, whatever your situation or experience – if you’re interested, please download and read the letter for applicants and job description below. Please send completed applications and any questions to email@example.com. Applications close at midday on the 30th July 2019.
7 hours a week for 20 weeks starting 9th August 2019.
£12-15 per hour depending on experience
Must be available for an informal interview in the morning or afternoon of 1st or 2nd August.
PLEASE NOTE: Change of application deadline and interview dates.